Back And Better
Hello from a thousand miles, I should have blogged a couple times, but am sorry for taking so long, when issues came up, I had to face them with all power and attention, but am back, and back for good.
On my sabbatical leave I noticed lots of stuffs, going on around me, like the issue about sex dolls, if they are okay to keep or not, the hilarious stories of how animals are robbing my beloved nation Nigeria, the online duels of celebrities and a host of other controversial stuff. It’s a pity we weren’t able to share a perspective on what Meydon thinks, but then it’s better to get back on the band wagon, than watch it, before itcompletely leaves while lamenting.
After watching from the sidelines, all the happenings around us, and having this uncontrollable appeal to provide you and the rest of the world, with the latest news and related informative updates, I think it’s in all our best interests we redefine the niche of MeydonViews.com
Here’s the new concepts am deliberating on:
Articles on Random Stuffs that helps and improve lifestyle: I won’t stop writing helpful articles that provide more insights into random basic stuffs that are really useful and needed. This are like life hacks that at some point would be really cool to know, the whole idea of the blog evolves around random useful articles and to keep it real with you, that’s a big motivation for me to keep writing, yes; I need to share useful knowledge to my readers and the world at large.
Entertainment News that are worthy ofattention: So that you won’t just have to be here and reading all other informative articles, while what is presently going on in the entertainment world is kept away from you. I would be publishing interesting gist’s and happenings in the world of entertainment, that we could think upon. Also for the sake of keeping the blog as informative and up to date as possible.
Trendy and Controversial Topics On Debate:Everyday, all around the world, many interesting debates are going on, twitter, www.quora.com, www.youtube.com, www.nairaland.com etc. it would be to my delight to carry from all over the world major fun and interesting topics, to discuss them here.
Celebrity Watch (Keeping Up with a Celebrity): Get to know more than the names of your favorites celebrities, from their hobbies, to their preference, their relationships and all sorts. Yes! I also belong to the category of people, who likes a certain celebrity but have very few or no information about them, so have decided to blog about this category too.
Life Issues: Am human like everyone, therefore I too go through life issues, I face challenges, I see what’s going on in my immediate environment, I feel compassionate for all of us, especially the young ones like myself, who love adventures and escapades, many make mistakes before realizing what is right and wrong. For all this reasons, I dedicate this section to all young person all over the world, I would be gathering and sharing issues we go through, from others and from my personal story. It’s my desire to impact my society and the global village with positivity and in my own little. Let’s do this!
Please join me on this amazing journey I set out for; be my counselor, tell me what am not doing right, be a friend, comments and share your contributions, be an avid reader of MeydonViews.blogspot.com, share good posts and support good writings. For nowthis are the aspects I want to focus on. See you next time and bye for now

Comments
Post a Comment